Your Neighborhood Tavern
A corner barstool. A heaping plate of nachos. Cold beer on tap. Layer on a lively discussion about the hottest political issue of the day — or about nothing of any significance at all — and you’ve got a good dose of the tavern at Yesterdays, lovingly known as Murphy’s Pump Room.
Since its opening in the late 1970s, Yesterdays tavern has been a gathering spot for a most eclectic group of folk. From university professors and engineers to entrepreneurs and artists, people of all ages and backgrounds have come here to relax and raise a glass. The tavern features some of the best food in town, including a late night menu revered by the “after the show” crowd.
The tavern is open 11:30am until 1:30 am daily. Stop by and join us for a cold one. Our six TV’s are always rolling USC football, top sports, or news.
The Tavern Top Five
1. Key Lime Pie Martini – Smirnoff Vanilla Twist Vodka, Lime Juice, Triple Sec, Pineapple Juice, Cream
2. Watermelon Martini – Smirnoff Watermelon Twist Vodka, Sour Mix, Splash of Cranberry, Triple Sec, & Lime Juice
3. Yesterdays Margarita (frozen or iced) – Try a Twisted Margarita Pitcher!
4. Coco Loco – Parrot Bay Coconut Rum, Ice Cream Mix, Sprite
5. Bushwacker – Frozen Blend of Rum, Coconut Liqueur, Kahlua and Milk.